If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career in the world of technology, then look no further. Skyworks is an innovator of high performance analog semiconductors whose solutions are powering the wireless networking revolution. At Skyworks, you will find a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on global collaboration, minimal layers of management and the freedom to make meaningful contributions in a setting that encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. Our work culture values diversity, social responsibility, open communication, mutual trust and respect. We are excited about the opportunity to work with you and glad you want to be part of a team of talented individuals who together can change the way the world communicates.
As a Fab Technician you will load and unload wafer lots on various semiconductor processing equipment. You will also be opening the hinged lot box, removing wafer cassette, placing cassette on a load stage, and starting the processing run. In addition, you will also be performing measurements and analysis of critical parameters within the processing layers as well as recording data on lot followers and SPC charts. All work tasks are performed in a clean room environment which is temperature and humidity controlled. This position requires you to be fully covered with a gown, hood, gloves, mask, booties and safety glasses when performing the job.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITY:
- Performs wafer fabrication functions in the production of semiconductor devices.
- Operates equipment in performing alignment, masking, etch and diffusion.
- Follow established work instructions and document production metrics throughout fabrication process.
- In senior and highly skilled levels, performs equipment set-up and calibration, and may perform routine preventative maintenance tasks.
- High school diploma is a must
- Experience using Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook is required.
- 2 years related manufacturing work experience in semiconductor industry or clean room experience is a plus but not mandatory.
- Must be able to stand, walk, for up to 10 ½ hours and have the ability to lift up to 20lbs.
- Ability to multi-task and approach tasks with detail-oriented manner.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral; ability to read and write effectively.
- Comfortable working around chemical.
- Flexibility to work day or night shifts.
- Great work ethic and ability to work well with others.
Skyworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interviews will be held virtually, not at the following physical location(s). Please register here: https://intsignup.indeed.com/interview/75d762f2-6137-4717-a226-ee4a5c991164?from=google
- Skyworks Solutions, 20 Sylvan Road, Woburn, MA, 01801, US
After signing up, you will be sent an email with instructions on how to connect.
Please be prepared to join the virtual interview from a quiet place using a desktop or mobile device with a working speaker, microphone, and camera. Check to see if your network connection can support an online session. A plugged in ethernet cable or a strong WiFi network signal will help avoid time delays during your conversation.