- TBD, Council Bluffs, Iowa, us
We are Olsson, a team-based, purpose-driven engineering and design firm. Our solutions improve communities and our people make it possible.
Our most meaningful asset is our people, and we are dedicated to providing an environment where they can continue to learn, grow, and thrive. Our entrepreneurial spirit is what has allowed us - and will continue to allow us - to grow. The result? Inspired people, amazing designs, and projects with purpose.
We are currently seeking an Revit Design Intern for a position on site in Council Bluffs, IA. You will be responsible for collaborating with our BIM team to help maintain accurate and current Revit models and/or CAD for one of the top companies in the world. Your responsibilities will include incorporating information from past, current and ongoing projects into as-maintained models. This role will require the ability to multitask and work well with our team and a variety of people.
You are passionate about:
- Working collaboratively with others
- Having ownership in the work you do
- Using your talents to positively affect communities
You bring to the team:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to contribute and work well on a team
- Knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD software
Olsson is a nationally recognized, employee-owned firm specializing in planning and design, engineering, field services, environmental, and technology. Founded in 1956 on the very mindset that drives us today, we're here to improve communities by making them more sustainable, better connected, and more efficient. Simply put, we work to leave the world better than we found it.
As an Olsson employee, you'll receive our traditional benefits package (health care, vision, dental, paid time off, etc.), plus you'll:
- Become an owner in the company after your first year through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Engage in work that has a positive impact in communities
- Receive an excellent 401(k) match
- Participate in a wellness program promoting balanced lifestyles
- Benefit from a bonus system that rewards performance
- Have the possibility for flexible work arrangements