As a firm, our success is measured by the success of our clients, and we are completely dedicated to providing them outstanding value. We listen and provide the services they want and need to reach their goals. For more than 60 years, clients have trusted our professionals as advisors and partners who deliver timely and precise work to keep clients informed as laws and accounting practices change. If we cannot provide the needed service within our firm, we have trusted relationships throughout the communities we serve, as well as throughout the United States.
Our clients desire to trust a familiar face throughout their engagements. Therefore, we strive to foster an enjoyable work environment that makes it easy for employees to continue working with us for many years. Our employees enjoy flexible scheduling, open communication and collaboration with staff from all levels, and a variety of benefits, along with the opportunity to advance.
Our firm’s culture is founded on six core values that drive our behavior. They include:
- Integrity-We do what we say we will do. We will not take on responsibility where we lack expertise.
- Mutual Respect and Trust-We will be open and respectful to others. We live the “Golden Rule.”
- Client Focus-We get to know our clients and listen to their needs, thereby building long-term relationships.
- Teamwork-We cooperate and collaborate with colleagues and clients. We openly share our knowledge with each other, promoting team approach.
- Leadership-We lead by example. We strongly believe in practicing what we preach.
- Communication-We are committed to open and honest communication, sharing and receiving information with our colleagues, clients and communities to achieve mutual understanding.
It is our desire to help enrich our community and advance the accounting profession. We encourage our employees to volunteer to work in the communities we live and to participate with groups and associations that provide training and support to public accounting professionals.